Originally a $67 course. Yours NOW for FREE
Get started now!
- Want to know the hidden features in your smartphone camera
- Want to improve your photos of family, travel business or nature shots
- Want to get extend the capability your existing camera using accessories
- Wish you could read your phone manual (No!) You do not need to
- Need to create more engaging and impactful images
- Find yourself relying on favourite filters
You have now found the shortcut to start turning your snapshots into more strategic, purposeful and creative images
In just one weekend, you will be able to:
- Feel confident in getting the most out of your smartphone default camera
- Start seeing photo opportunities and considering photo intention
- Start setting up your scene using basic visual language principles
- Make your photos tell a story and jump off the screen
- Elevate your images using a quick six-step photo editing process
- Avoid the steep learning curve of a big camera and desktop editing program
You will also avoid:
- Relying on your ‘big’ camera for capturing stunning images
- Overwhelming subscription desktop photo editing programs
- Downloading countless gimmicky apps that actually destroy the image quality
- Wasting time. You should be taking photos and enjoying loved one
Video One - 19 minutes
Discover some of the main features on your phone and some basic camera tips
Your smartphone did not come with a manual! We are going to discover some of the most common (and hidden) features of your iPhone and Android smartphone. We will also cover some photo shooting techniques.
Video Two - 12 minutes
Principles - intention, compositional structure and lighting
You can accidentally take an awesome photo - I love it when that happens! Great images requires an understanding of basic photography principles to create a clear, aesthetically pleasing image that the viewer connects and enjoys.
Video Three - 21 minutes
Six-step photo editing process to enhance any image iPhone or Android
This is my favourite part of smartphone photography - playing with the photo editing apps. This quick and easy process using Snapseed app - is the starting point on all my photo edits.
Video Four - 26 minutes
My favourite accessories available on the website - when and how to use them
Who doesn't love a bit of geeky gear - I know you do! In this video, I will demonstrate different lens attachments available to extend the capability of your smartphone camera - when and where to use them, tripods and filters.
Video Five - 21 minutes
Flower image - combining most of the considerations, techniques and tips covered in the course
This is where it all comes together. I will walk you through the process from preparation, site location, the quick smartphone camera tips, accessories and the same six-step photo editing process.
StartIntroduction to your free course (1:59)
PreviewDiscover common and hidden features on your smartphone and basic capture tips - 18 minutes (18:10)
StartPhotography principles - intention, composition structure and lighting - 12 minutes (11:56)
StartMy popular 6-step photo editing process to enhance any image iPhone or Android - 21 minutes (21:19)
StartExtend the capability of your camera with accessories - 26 minutes (27:00)
StartPractical demonstration - flower image, incorporating all the previous lessons - 21 minutes (20:31)
StartWhat's next? Become a member of the Smartphone Photography Club (4:50)
Get started now!
"Before this course, I was unaware of all the super-easy - but super-smart things - I had at my fingertips, for taking great photos on my phone. I now have all I need to start experimenting and improving my mobile photo form. I am sending everyone I know to Mike!"- Stephanie Beitzel
"Really loved this course, the videos are quick and easy to watch, which I think is important. I also like that the information was kept simple. I picked up a few tips too, like the grid lines, which I've now turned on. I love the fact that my mobile phone camera can help me take great photos. Highly Recommended
- Carole Walker, Carole Walker Photo Art
"Just binge watched them Mike... Well planned, everything flowed, simple and easy to understand. You speak in a clear friendly manner. I certainly learned things. right from the beginning. Oops I've never cleaned my lens."
- Cheryle Abbey Matthew
Get started now!
My two passions are training design and photography. This course structure and content has been meticulously planned, empower you to reach your goal of strategically editing your photos and become the photographer you always wanted.
Hi, I'm Mike James an award winning twenty-year plus veteran photographer/educator, a late adopter and now a self declared mobile photography 'purist'. My greatest pleasure comes from seeing your development and transition from taking snapshots to creating intentional, impactful and powerful images.
Unlike other course, I am here for you long after this course has finished in our wonderful community of like-minded photo enthusiasts on this journey together.
So looking forward to meeting and supporting you inside this course.
Learn more about me here.
Be Passionate - Be Creative - Keep Learning